Experienced C#./.NET Software Developer
We are ready and waiting with ...
- a software development responsibility within Ticontract, our freight bid management platform and our Rate Management tool, a database facilitating easy access to information by storing all ocean, air and over-the-road freight rates and contracts
- the possibility to participate on meaningful projects in close cooperation with product management, other development teams, UX/UI and quality assurance
- a position where you can actively bring your ideas and use your gathered knowledge for further development of the platforms
- a diverse team within growing successful international company
- your work security of a permanent contract as well as development possibilities and some nice additional benefits
Some tech-stack facts ...
- Type of position: Full-stack Developer
- Back-end (about 60%): C#, .NET 4.8 framework / .NET 5 (Core)
- Database: MS SQL Server with Entity Framework as O/R Mapper
- LINQ to SQL
- Message broker: Apache ActiveMQ
- Version control tool: Git/SVN
- Code-review tool: Crucible
- Project management tool: JIRA
- Build, CI/CD: Maven, Jenkins
Who we're looking for?
You are ready, if you have ...
- the willingness to participate on our mission to digitize logistics world by bringing modern solutions to the users, which significantly reduce the amount of their manual work
- the ability to work independently on given tasks, transfer ideas or customer wishes into solutions and features and curiosity to deep down into topics you have maybe never worked on with an ambition to master it
- at least 4 years of professional experience in full-stack software development in C# and .NET
- worked with terabytes of data in databases and possibilities to optimize the performance
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Visa Services