Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We are looking for a Front End Java Developer to join our product development team (R&D) of 20+ in Katowice and Paderborn that is responsible for developing Diebold Nixdorf security-related product. In this role you will have a chance to work with banking and retail products such as ATMs and the newest technology stack: Java 11+, Spring 5+ and Spring boot 2+.
If you would like to work for a globally recognised brand and be part of a project that secures millions of devices around the world, apply!
In this role you are required to be circa 3 days a week in the office in Katowice after pandemic.
- Working on the design, implementation, and maintenance in Agile methodology
- Designing and coding applications using advanced technologies like JEE, Spring, JSF, Primefaces, jQuery
- Analyzing software requirements to determine feasible solutions within time and cost constraints
- Collaborating with test engineers to understand problems, debug the application, and fix issues
- Collaborating with UX Designers to ensure the proper appearance of the applications
- Optimizing existing code.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Java 8+ programming
- Experience in Spring Boot 2.+ development
- Experience in HTML, CSS3/SCSS,
- Experience in jQuery, JSF/PrimeFaces 8+,
- Understanding of Continuous Integration
- Understanding of relational databases
- At least good English (both written and verbal)
Nice to have (or willingness to learn):
- Experience in PL/SQL or T-SQL,
- Experience in Angular or React will be an asset,
- Experience in Primefaces Themes,
- Experience in at least one web container (Tomcat 9+ preferred)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages