Are you a passionate Linux Platform Engineer willing to be part of a great community which creates life saving solutions where every second counts? Would you like to work in a DevOps environment, be part of it and shape our products' future with the latest technologies like Docker, K8s, and OpenShift? Are you self-driven and hungry for new challenges?
If so, the Dispatch and Logging team is looking for people like you - open, passionate and with a strong focus on learning new things! You will be part of a team which is creating a console for the modern dispatcher in the client-server architecture. As a member of one of our SCRUM teams you will have a chance to cooperate with various teams within and outside of Cracow site.
What will you be doing?
- development of new platform features including the creation of a development pipeline
- prototype and design the best ways to fulfill requirements
- documenting your work
- testing and validating the outcome
- closely cooperating with various teams within and outside of Cracow site
Who we're looking for?
Don’t be discouraged by the requirements list - we don’t expect you to know it all, but if you are willing to learn and apply acquired knowledge, then you may be the fit!
- Practical knowledge of Linux (RHEL preferred) operating systems from user and administrator perspectives
- Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, networking protocols and network services
- Very good troubleshooting skills, an analytic approach to given tasks and problems
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and to switch tasks and/or used technologies
- Ability to investigate and solve challenging technical issues.
- At least theoretical knowledge on the paradigms of container solutions and virtualization
- Ability to collaborate with onsite and offsite teams
- English language skills at the level allowing efficient communication
Familiarity with some of the following will be a plus:
- Degree in computer science, telecommunications, automatics, robotics field or similar
- Ansible or similar automation framework
- Cluster CNI networking
- DevOps (pipeline build&integration)
- Docker, Docker Compose, CRI-O, Podman
- Security aspects of Linux systems
- Practical knowledge of Python and Bash
- Experience with GIT and JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking