We are looking for an independent person, focused on learning and searching for the right solutions.
The most important thing for us is a “can do” attitude and the way of solving problems.
You will be responsible for the whole IT infrastructure, including hardware (laptops with peripherals, servers, switches, access points and router), account management, backup and recovery policies and the essential network activities (configuration and the maintenance of VPNs, network security, etc.).
While working for us you will have a chance to develop your experience with the most popular collaboration tools (Google Workspace, Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence, Slack), Cloud Infrastructure (AWS) and various operating systems (Linux, Windows, OS X). You will also shape the security, backup and recovery policies.
This role reports to the VP of Engineering.
- user administration (setting up and maintaining accounts) and system administration (Jira/Confluence, GitHub, Jenkins, Amazon AWS, Google for Work, Icinga2, Slack, vTiger)
- cooperation with development teams to tune the OS layer for applications
- maintaining the system and verifying whether devices and peripherals are working properly in LAN
- monitoring performance of local and cloud systems
- creating a backup and recovery policy
- network configuration (DNS, VPN etc.) and network communication monitoring; monitoring the condition of the LAN/WAN infrastructure
- supporting, configuring and automating the deployment of services
- troubleshooting internal and external applications and services
- creating and maintaining IT documentation
Who we're looking for?
- experience in Linux OS configuration and management (Debian, Ubuntu)
- knowledge of scripting languages
- knowledge of MacOS, Windows OS administration
- understanding of security concepts
- good networking experience and fundamentals
- good written and spoken English
- enthusiastic about new technologies and new tools
Nice to have
- familiarity and experience with AWS services (including managing S3, IAM and Autoscaling, EC2, RDS, Route53) and other Cloud services
- experience in Jenkins configuration
- knowledge of version control systems, such as Git, SVN
- knowledge of Jira
- experience of working in an Agile environment
- Healthcare package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages