As Tech we are absolutely fundamental to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
The safety of our employees and candidates is our priority. That’s why we introduced a fully online recruitment and onboarding process, so you can join GSK without leaving your house.
- Providing business process analysis expertise for MES system across all manufacturing sites
- Developing and maintaining deep understanding of manufacturing and Batch record processes, systems and objectives
- Being point of contact for local/regional engagements on MES product features, enhancements and capabilities
- Tech System Lead & Admin for MES platform supporting MBR Designers, MES super users at sites and promoting best practices on the product globally
- Support Service requests as System Admin with e.g end to end process support to help with scale, terminal, printer configuration in MES system
- Managing new incoming demand from markets and leading assessment and definition of local needs, as well as benefits cases, identification of options and solution analysis
- Partnering with in-house and external Support & Delivery teams throughout the product delivery lifecycle from activation to BAU release management
- Owning End-to-end backlog coordination
- Ensuring high adoption of product features across markets
- Cooperating with vendors to influence future extensions of their product
Who we're looking for?
- We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 5+ years in IT systems consulting and business analysis
- Experience in vendors management
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at senior levels,
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Manufacturing Execution systems (MES)
- Experience of Manufacturing and/or Supply chain processes in Healthcare or FMCG industry
- Understanding of ITIL Service Model and exposure to Agile ways of working in DevOps model
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience in team management role
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at senior levels
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages