Hello there, we are AR-Team a group of developers inside Transition Technologies PSC AR department and we would like to invite you to join us as a Technical Artist to create variety of AR/VR/XR based projects to ensure best possible “wow” effect of our applications rendering side. We create both internal and custom ordered technologies for fields like manufacturing, marketing, architecture and medicine around the world.
- Creating good looking and possibly cheap in terms of rendering meshes
- Analysis of functional requirements of the environment to decide how to prepare meshes
- Estimation of work and time scope needed to create mesh for different level of detail and features
- Cooperation with 2D artists, other 3D artists and tech artists to prepare the most suiting 3d data using worked out pipeline
- In the future: also cooperating to create and use best possible pipeline for Digital Twins creation.
Who we're looking for?
- At least good/advanced knowledge of one of your favorite 3D modeling software (Blender, Max, Maya etc.)
- Good knowledge of complete 3D real-time software optimized models preparation pipeline (low-poly, high-poly, based on visual references, from scratch, based on CAD data etc.)
- Nice optimization vs. quality taste depending on the specific platform/product needs
- Ability to adjust to already established 3d preparation pipeline of the team
- Knowledge about proper preparation of the model for further pipeline phases
- Portfolio, even the smallest is a must have
Soft skills requirements
- At least communicative English for both documentation work and chatting
- Well organized or at least trying to be well organized
- Ability to balance between quality and time needed to complete the task
- Good cooperation in a multiplayer interdisciplinary team with respect to others work
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge about materials preparation
- Experience with object animations preparation (skinning and/or rigging)
- CAD to real-time optimization knowledge
- Good knowledge of one of the following PiXYZ, Sympligon or alternatives.
- Experience with photogrammetry data as a base for in-engine object optimization
- BC/MS/PhD in Art, GameDev, Computer Graphics or other similar faculties.
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses