Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
100% remote option
- Participates in writing and maintenance of Unit Tests.
- Troubleshoots and resolves defects and production issues.
- Assists in release coverage and verification.
- Creates and maintains Unit Tests.
- Under general direction, provides complex usability, evaluation and support to product development teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems, graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction.
- Creates, evaluates and modifies prototypes to support evolving software application development.
- May develop user profiles with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analysis.
- May assist in developing design concept and implementation providing input on user design considerations.
- Develops and applies software design/usability processes in the investigation of technical problems.
- May produce specifications describing user requirements and internal structures for product in development.
- Demonstrates comprehensive and advanced knowledge of particular field of specialization.
- Exercises independent judgment.
- Applies advanced skills and concepts to oversee large, complex projects, with responsibility for overseeing and directing team members work.
- Operates with substantial latitude for unreviewed actions and decisions.
- Decisions have moderate to significant impact on project team, project budget, department, work group, and/or client.
- Be an excellent troubleshooter and problem-solver.
- Lead by example; mentor and be mentored by others.
- Actively participate in product feature and design discussions to help shape products.
- Passion to learn and bring the best engineering practices to the team.
- Develop into a well-rounded UI application developer.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 5 years recent related web application development experience
- Work experience with React JS
- Ability and desire to learn and work with new languages and technologies as needed.
- Advanced computer software development skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to delegate work
- Proven leadership ability.
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with AWS Cloud Technology
- Familiarity with server-side components such as JSON, XML, SQL, etc.
- Experience using Webpack and Babel
- Experience using version control utility: Git, SVN, etc…
- NoSQL Database Experience
- GraphQL Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses