Senior Software Engineer
- 10 000 - 14 000 PLN net / month
- Any contract
To achieve our vision, we’re looking for a talented & diverse group of Senior Software Engineers who love traveling and solving technical complexities to join our rapidly growing startup in San Francisco & Kraków, Poland.
What can you bring on this trip?
- 5 years of experience in Software Development
- Good knowledge of Python/OOP, Flask framework, REST API implementation
- Good understanding of Design patterns, GIT, Unix/Linux, Docker
- Passion for agile methodology,
- Ambition to deliver features implemented as clean, easy to maintain code,
- Modern software development practices (CI/CD, Unit Test, Test automation, TDD etc)
- Good written and oral, communication skills in English
- You are skilled in the art of building well architected and scalable software
- Knowledge at least one of those: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
Project you can join
At FlyR, we're changing the way airline industries use data to ease the traveler’s experience — from dynamic pricing, elastic demand forecasting, to bundling the best offers for end users. We’re taking off on a mission to deliver a real-time prediction and tracking platform to major travel industry partners, each with millions of consumers hungry for a new, first-rate travel shopping experience.
We are changing the way airline industries use data to ease the traveler’s experience — from dynamic pricing, elastic demand forecasting, to bundling the best offers for end users.
Our Engineering team is responsible for all things data infrastructure — building scalable data flows, crafting service architectures, and bringing leading-edge ML-based products to market.
As a team of engineers, we strongly believe in fostering an environment for intellectually interesting work that advances your career progression on this journey. Let’s get you on board soon.
What will your destination look like at FlyR?
- You will ship the latest new features for the FusionRM platform, in order to the airline industry's pricing problems.
- You will design APIs for features provided for our enterprise-level customers
- Lead designing and developing modern software in microservices architecture, primarily in Python
- Share discoveries and gained knowledge among other members of the team
- Support younger teammates and Tech Lead
- Work in the Scrum team comprised of Tech Lead, Software Engineers, Scrum Master and Product Manager
We use cool stack: Python/OOP, Flask framework, GIT, Unix/Linux, Docker, CI/CD, Unit Test, Test automation, TDD, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis and of course Scrum.
- B2B or regular employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Hardware to choose
- Health Care
- More to come
Work time division
How we code?
- Version control: Git
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static code analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge database
How we test?
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Test automation
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Scrum
- Who makes architectural decisions? Architect
- Who makes technology stack decisions? Architect & CTO
- Concurrent projects per team member?: 1
- Project management software: Jira
- Team line-up:
- Developers: 5
- PMs: 0
- QAs: 1
- TL, SM, PO
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 30%
- Office hours: 8 - 19
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events