The B2Holding Group has embarked on a journey to become more data driven and connected across borders. To increase our in-house capabilities, the Group is establishing a centralized advanced analytics team that will assist the Group’s entities in implementing advanced analytics solutions.
We are hiring for two Data Scientist positions.
As a Data Scientist in the Advanced Analytics team you will:
- use your knowledge of data blending, statistical analysis, and machine learning methods to help scale and automate the way we analyse, validate, and visualise diverse data sources from all over the organization;
- contribute to develop new tooling to enable data science initiatives across the Group;
- work within a team spanning across several countries and collaborate with other data scientists and IT (location for the position is flexible, but most colleagues in the Advanced Analytics team will be located in Gothebourg in Sweden, Wroclaw in Poland, and Madrid in Spain).
Who we're looking for?
- strong degree in numerical subject (Machine Learning, NLP, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, etc.);
- advanced knowledge of Python, in particular packages such as Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, Matplotlib, sklearn or equivalent;
- practical understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases;
- experience selecting, developing and refining machine-learning models;
- preferably experience in using Azure for model deployment, alternatively experience from one or several other major Cloud vendor (AWS, GCP, etc.);
- demonstrable proficiency in statistical data analysis and data visualisation;
- ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences;
- contributions to Open Source repositories/competitions (e.g. GitHub, Kaggle);
- proficiency in English.
In order to thrive in this role and in B2Holding Group, we believe you are:
- result-oriented, problem solver and flexible;
- high ambitions and desire to make a difference;
- curious, like to acquire new knowledge and share your knowledge;
- inclusive and motivated by working in a team and solve tasks together;
- can relate to our values: Agility, Integrity, Diversity, Excellence and Responsibility.