Nokia Academy is a project created by Research&Development Centre in Wrocław. It is a series of intensive, free online lectures and workshops conducted by our specialists.
If you want to start your career in ICT, but you don’t have enough commercial experience to join us as a regular employee, Nokia Academy might be something for you!
Nokia Academy is a project dedicated to ambitious and fast-learning candidates who want to gain more knowledge from the testing area and continue their professional career at Nokia after the program.
Who we're looking for?
What are the requirements:
- At least basic knowledge in one of the areas: Linux, script languages, telecommunication, TCP/IP models, testing methodology,
- At least secondary education,
- Communicative level of Polish and English,
- Having your own computer
- Two months of workshop and lectures in the area of software and hardware testing,
- Support from our qualified trainers,
- Possibility of hiring after the program for the best participants.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Money for moving expenses
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Visa Services
- Help finding an apartment
- Flight ticket