For our business supporting systems, we are fully invested in Salesforce as a platform with the ambition to cover end-to-end business processes from lead to cash. We are looking for talented colleagues to join us in this journey that offers an almost greenfield opportunity to use the latest Salesforce technologies and participate in designing, building and improving our Salesforce customization.
Salesforce is number one CRM solution out there and, at the same time, it's one of the fastest growing cloud software platforms. It's estimated that 3.3M new Salesforce jobs will be created by 2022. As a result, Salesforce skills have grown to the 7th place on the list of most in-demand software skills and salaries for roles related to the Salesforce ecosystem have seen double-digit increases in the last few years. With us you can become part of this exciting new world and benefit from it. Expereo will give you opportunity to get great experience with the platform and will support you in acquiring Certified Salesforce Developer and/or Architect credentials. We are looking for someone who already has development experience in the Salesforce platform or for a full-stack developer that would like to broaden his expertise so that includes Salesforce.
- Translating business needs into technical requirements and solution designs;
- Developing new solutions on the Salesforce platform;
- Maintaining and enhancing existing solutions on the Salesforce platform;
- Following best practices in Salesforce development;
- Analyzing and defining improvement areas in the systems.
Who we're looking for?
- Around 2 or more years of experience in programming in Java, .NET or some other object-oriented back-end technology;
- Solid experience with relational databases and SQL;
- Experience with programmatic (Apex) and declarative approaches to Salesforce customization (nice to have);
- Understanding and working knowledge of software design patterns;
- Excitement about the DevOps culture and the Agile mindset;
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Very good command of English and good communication skills.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking