As a talented & passionate member of the agile Finance Capability Team, your role is responsible for the solution design, execution & support of the Rockwell Automation’s finance business processes. This position specializes in supporting the finance build function in SAP & how they integrate with the end to end processes & providing overall process input for non-SAP projects as they relate to the enterprise solution. To be successful, you must have demonstrated leadership skills & be able to communicate complex finance topics to a broad audience at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborates with capability teams & product owners to ensure understanding of business priorities
- Drives end-to-end solution architecture integrity & the functional relationship with other initiatives and/or applications consistent with technical roadmaps
- Creates & executes required test scenarios to ensure complete testing on all new & changed components
- Proactively monitors industry trends & identifies opportunities to implement new technologies
- Coordinates with business stakeholders to understand & document business requirements related to the end-user experience
- Designs, configure & tests new enterprise-wide applications that are align to the business/technology roadmaps
- Assists in the support of existing applications & troubleshoots problems
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field
- 6+ years of SAP Accounts Payable and Receivable experience
- SAP Concur configuration experience as a system administrator
- In depth knowledge of banking integration with SAP, including MT940, lockbox and disbursement processing.
- Experience with BrainWare and OnBase or comparable OCR/ECM tools.
- Experience in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing, testing, training, documenting support procedures & implementing business solutions
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (estimate stories, accept stories into delivery increments [sprints] & complete tasks to deliver value to the business)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Strong team orientation & ability to collaborate with the business & IT organizations
- Ability to retain & convey a positive attitude in challenging circumstances
- Act courageously by sharing viewpoints openly & directly with others, providing relevant/timely information & feedback, as required.
- Ability to influence & obtains results through others within Rockwell in a respectful way.
IPC – Information Processing Capability (Factors of Complexity)
- Ability to work on complex issues scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of relevant factors
- Seek out & embrace relevant perspectives when assessing a situation or making a decision; demonstrate clear understanding of multiple viewpoints
- Ability to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, while being adaptable & flexible
- Strong analytical skills; ability to distill information from disparate data sources, the capability to tell the "story" behind it & recommendations for next steps
Accepts Role Requirements
- Unwavering commitment to, & the ability to model, the standards of behavior set in our Code of Conduct Collaborate
- Cultivate networks with people across a variety of functions & locations within the organization
- Create an environment that encourages the open exchange of information & viewpoints
- Conform to all aspects of the company’s goals, values, & standards of ethical conduct while demonstrating integrity & trustworthiness under all circumstances
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking