Most of our projects are applications that consumes data and presents those on dashboards, some custom made systems and fresh, innovative platforms. We have legacy systems, but you will not be responsible for testing them, however we expect some integrations testing.
- Conducting manual and automated testing and processing found issues;
- Reporting and documenting of a test results;
- Preparing and maintaining automated tests;
- Working closely with developers, designers and business analysts during whole application development lifecycle;
- Supporting user acceptance tests;
- Taking lead part in shaping quality assurance processes and practices;
- Fostering and advocating for software quality good practices.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ experience working as a quality assurance engineer or software testers with developers, ux designers, business analysts during whole software development lifecycle;
- Willingness to step outside the role of “just” quality assurance engineer and help shaping quality assurance processes and practices;
- Practice in writing testing scenarios, acceptance criteria and automated test scrips;
- Practical experience with test and test automation tools (i.e. Selenium, azure dev ops test labs);
- Practice in using SQL for testing purposes;
- Practical experience with load and performance testing tools (i.e. Jmeter, Gatling, LoadRunner);
- Experience with GIT;
- Experience working in agile (scrum) environment;
- Good level of English – project communication and documentation is in English (Polish language not required).
Nice to have:
- ISTQB advanced certification;
- Practice in any programming language.