In the role as a Test Automation Specialist you will be responsible for creating scripts for test automation.
Experience in object-oriented development is needed for this role. Development language is Java. A knowledge of Selenium should be provided as well an understanding of test frameworks like TestNG, Qmetry or Cucumber would be helpful. The candidate should desirable be familiar with version control / version management .
Besides this the candidate should to be able to understand the app context and propose improvements that lead to a higher test quality. By doing this the candidate needs to collaborate with developers and other testers organized in an agile setup.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
Your main tasks will be:
- Development Language: Java,
- Knowledge of Selenium,
- Experience in Using Testframeworks (TestNG, Qmetry, Cucumber) would be helpful,
- First Knowledge of version control / version management is preferable.
Who we're looking for?
Depending on the experience, we expect from you:
- Good knowledge in creating scripts for test automation,
- Good knowledge of test frameworks: TestNG, Qmetry, Cucumber, Appium,
- Basic knowledge of Buildserver ( Jenkins, Teamcity),
- Openness for business travel to Germany (50% of time of first 3-4 months).
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory),
- German B1 level (optional).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking