The Java Developer implements and maintains software based on business requirements or incidents and does optimizations and performance tasks.
He/she designs, plans and implements java applications depending on bank standard architectures and business requirements.
He/she shares own technical knowledge with other team colleagues and is able to complete his/her role independently.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
- Technical specification
- Software development, defect analysis and bug fixing
- Software configuration management and development
- Creation of technical documentation
- Technical reviews of system components
- Re-engineering/ refactoring of software systems
Who we're looking for?
- Java EE
- Spring Framework
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- JPA/ Hibernate
- Development of Web Services REST/ SOAP/ XML/ WSDL
Basic knowledge of:
- Oracle DB / SQL / relational databases
- Testing frameworks (JUnit/ Mockito)
- Linux/ Solaris
- Maven/ Gradle
- CI/ CD process
- GIT/ Bitbucket
- English - B1/ B2
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Proactively driving projects and tasks to deliver results
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking