To support our mission, we are looking for a Product Owner who will have ownership and responsibility for the Supply Chain product domain.
Currently this area is comprised of ~10 software solutions supporting several Product areas across Supply Chain.
The role will partner predominantly with the Artwork and Packaging Product Manager (with products like Agile PLM and ESKO AMS),
Additionally, the role holder will be responsible for a growing portfolio of solutions across the supply chain to support areas such as NPI, logistics, temperature management, SC risk management and planning, based on a range on on-premises, in-house, COTS and SaaS solutions.
The Product Owner is accountable for managing a team of approximately 15 DevOps and partnering with ~ 4 Product Managers.
- Applications development: consolidations, simplifications and enhancements
- Service delivery: Risk, Incident, Request, Change, Problem Management
- Backlog management and prioritization
- Team management, staff mentoring and development
Who we're looking for?
- 5 years of Tech Product Ownership/Product Management in Supply Chain environment
- Solid background of applications build, release, deployment and configuration activities
- Experience of working in highly regulated industries, ideally in line with GxP
- Experience of team management (5-10 members)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Track record in delivering business impact through process and IT enabled solutions
- Experience of vendor management
- Working knowledge of AGILE concepts processes
- ITIL and PMP / PRINCE or equivalents
- Experience with AZURE, Aha! Or equivalent DevOps management tools
- DevOps automation
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages