The Sr. Manager Perimeter Security provides technical and managerial leadership in the Perimeter Security architecture design, planning, operation, maintenance, and advanced troubleshooting. This person will contribute as a technical resource and guide to reporting staff in completing their tasks, coordinates workflow and provides skill training in the technical processes, techniques, and tools they use.
Technologies within the scope of this role include: Perimeter firewalls, global and regional load balancers, IP Address Management (IPAM), network segmentation and security, Perimeter Security performance tools, SSL-D and Proxy/URL filtering technologies, B2B connectivity, Cloud connectivity, and Internet access.
- Identify and deliver successful process improvement opportunities within the global perimeter by defining problems, identifying gaps in performance, gathering data, deciding on solutions, implementing improvements, measuring results, and ensuring changes are sustained.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team; attract, recruit, and retain required members of the team; provide mentoring and career development; oversee development of succession plans at all levels of organizational responsibilities.
- Collaborate globally with other managers, directors, and key partners to coordinate and align objectives and ensure technology meets the requirements of the enterprise
- Evaluate emerging technologies and create implementation strategies for inclusion in the wider perimeter
- Develops, implements, and maintains perimeter security standards, policies, procedures, and environment documentation
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or IT-related field
- At least 5 years of supervisory personnel management in a technology environment with 7 years in a Security Operations/Incident Response/Delivery role.
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to communicate and collaborate with different audiences representing various technical disciplines across multiple job levels to achieve results
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Fluent English (C1)
- CISSP or other Industry Security Related Certifications.
- Other technical and mgmt. based (ITIL / Agile).
- Keep the Perimeter Security up and running 24x7x365 (deliver by external partner)
- Develop and execute global improvements to Perimeter Security Solutions
- Develop and execute global Perimeter Security policies as required
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages