Inventory Development team is responsible for the development of CSS Inventory product. CSS Inventory is a mission critical high performance, scalable solution for 24X7 real-time transaction processing system that leverages cost-efficient open systems architecture to provide advanced inventory management for airlines. This Unix-based system connects to carrier’s reservation system and offers airlines a flexibility to deploy a range of inventory control methodologies. On top of support for revenue management techniques, it provides flexible and powerful rule engine to adjust/influence responses to suit business needs. The system is available not only as part of sabre hosted solution for airlines, but also as part of availability proxy solution for non-sabre hosted airlines. It is also flexible enough to be deployed on a stand-alone basis.
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Works with technical staff to and independently understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Demonstrates software.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
Who we're looking for?
- Very good knowledge of C++ development in Linux environment.
- Very good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Very good knowledge of Perl and Unix shell scripting.
- Good communication and team working skills
- Knowledge of Boost and STL C++ Libraries
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal,
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player, able to work with distributed global teams
- Understands, interprets and translates engineering requirements into the necessary designs, documentation, and user stories.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses