Cloud Data Engineer (CMB IT)
The Data and Analytics IT team is part of the overall Commercial Banking (CMB) IT team under the remit of the CMB CIO.
The team is responsible for partnering with various stakeholders within the CMB business Transformation and other lines of business and functions to provide robust, secure, leading edge technology solutions for data analytics that are scalable, provide competitive advantage to the business in a changing regulatory and competitive landscape across the world.
- Build and manage the GCP foundation platform to enable application deployments,
- Engineer solutions on GCP foundation platform using Infrastructure-as-Code methods (e.g.Terraform),
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, monitoring, Operating systems, Containers.),
- Manage GCP connectivity and networking,
- Consume centrally agreed base HSBC Hardened OS (Linux and Windows),
- Ensure compliance with centrally defined Security,
- Ensure compliancy with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency),
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities,
- Support non-functional testing,
- Develop and promote the reuse of patterns,
- Be an Hadoop and GCP evangelist with customers, partners and external communities,
Who we're looking for?
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages