Test Automation Engineer (DevOps)
- Lufthansa Systems
- Employment contract
We are currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer with DevOps experience for our Monitoring Team in Lido/Flight project. The Team is responsible for monitoring and logging in a complex flight planning system.
Who are you?
- Experience in test automation,
- Motivated, open-minded, supportive to work in an agile environment,
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC),
- Very good knowledge of Docker, Linux/Unix platforms,
- Knowledge of configuration management and deployment automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus),
- Knowledge of GIT versioning system,
- Good command of English (B2 level).
What do we welcome?
- Ability of programming in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl),
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions (Azure),
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, Logstash),
- Experience in working in Agile team.
- Linux or Unix
- Ansible or Jenkins or Nexus
- Python or Perl
- Prometheus or Logstash
Project you can join
Why do we need you?
Monitoring Team is developing monitoring and logging system for Lido Flight. It will be widely used throughout the Lido Flight Product Line especially by Operations Teams and our customers to ensure the Lido Flight system is running smoothly. You'll work as part of an international team and contribute to overall product success.
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events