Test Automation Engineer (DevOps)
- Lufthansa Systems
- Employment contract
We are currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer with DevOps experience for our Monitoring Team in Lido/Flight project. The Team is responsible for monitoring and logging in a complex flight planning system.
Who are you?
- Experience in test automation,
- Motivated, open-minded, supportive to work in an agile environment,
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC),
- Very good knowledge of Docker, Linux/UNIX platforms,
- Knowledge of configuration management and deployment automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus),
- Knowledge of GIT versioning system,
- Good command of English (B2 level).
What do we welcome?
- Ability of programming in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl),
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions (Azure),
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, Logstash),
- Experience in working in Agile team.
- Linux or UNIX
- Ansible or Jenkins or Nexus
- Python or Perl
- Prometheus or Logstash
Project you can join
Why do we need you?
Monitoring Team is developing monitoring and logging system for Lido/Flight. It will be widely used throughout the Lido/Flight Product Line especially by Operations Teams and our customers to ensure the Lido/Flight system is running smoothly. You'll work as part of an international team and contribute to overall product success.
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events