Voice and Collaboration Services Engineer
- K&K Selekt Centrum Doradztwa Personalnego
- Employment contract
- College Degree in computer science, information sciences or related field and 5-7 years of experience; or 7-10 years relevant experience
- Current CCNA certification is required; CCNP or CCDP certification is a plus
- Knowledge/understanding of network management and analysis platforms; hands-on experience with SolarWinds and Cisco Prime platforms is preferred
- Working knowledge of multiple network platforms and technologies, including routers (Cisco), switches (Cisco), firewalls (Palo Alto), content filters (Palo Alto), WAN acceleration (Riverbed) and load-balancers (Citrix)
- Expert knowledge of VoIP, Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco Call Manager Express and QoS technologies
- Experience with routing protocols such as EIGRP & BGP are required
- Self-starter with strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Understands when new or alternate solutions are necessary
Project you can join
- Working in areas such as acquisition & deployment and operational management
- Plan and implement any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and associated training for network
- Ability to cross-train/mentor other team members
- Monitor and analyze network performance across the organization’s LANs, WANs, and wireless deployments.
- Ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks.
- Monitor system capacity to determine its effect on performance and recommend enhancements to meet new or changing network demands.
Our Partner offers:
- Work in well-established international production company with 10,000 employees in over 32 countries and 120+ locations.
- Enterprise grade tools and technologies to support a growing global business.
- Significant infrastructure investment (servers, storage, networking, etc.) in Poland to serve our internal customers in the EU.
- Participation in creating a new IT support department.
- Various trainings developing technical competences.
- Broad possibilities of continuous professional development.
- Access to modern technologies and the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Benefits to choose from: MultiSport card, medical care, meal financing, fuel card,
- Additional benefits: holiday vouchers, sport and recreation activities, additional payment for trips, colonies and other activities.
- Possibility of co-financing of postgraduate studies corresponding to the employment profile.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses