DevOps Service Manager
- HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)
- Employment contract
- 5+ years of experience working through the definition, design, release and run cycle of software products to markets - using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with DevOps, ITIL, Cloud Services, IT Infrastructure and Operations, including environment standup, server builds, firewalls, security and regulatory compliance.
- Experience of any object-oriented language preferably Java or Scala, AWS, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, Chef.
- Proficiency working in Unix/Linux environments. Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, ElasticSearch, AWS Cloud Computing, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spark, Kafka.
- Familiarity with Amazon cloud solutions and architectures (EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, Dynamo DB, Route 53, IAM, ELB, CloudWatch, Lambda, Kinesis etc.).
- Managing production public-facing backend services with internal application users and external customers.
- Experience implementing and managing Logging, Monitoring and Alerting framework for hybrid cloud or third party services using AppDynamics, SPLUNK.
- Experience with agile development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and within an agile project team (agile in ability to perform cross-functional tasks quickly) – balance multiple projects and collaborating closely with other development teams
- Understands the importance of a good team dynamic, is a very capable communicator and comfortable receiving feedback.
Necessary on this position:
- Java or Scala
Project you can join
Communications Hub focuses on delivering the products and platforms to provide personal and relevant communication on HSBC customer’s channel of choice.
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Agile (Scrum)
- Who makes architectural decisions? Architect and the Team
- Who makes technology stack decisions? Architect
- Project management software: Jira, Confluence
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 20%
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Language courses
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events