You have a passion for tech and know you have a future in it. But how? What’s the best place to start? Infosys TechSkilling will get you there. Through our TechSkilling programme you’ll be trained for 10 weeks in latest coding languages by the pro’s at Revature, a market leading training company, certified, and even better, paid, to complete the training! If successful, you will then be onboarded into a role with Infosys, a top-tier IT firm with clients such as Daimler, Volkswagen, Toyota, Volvo, Adidas, Metro, Airbus, Deutschebank, Deutsche Bahn, AON, E.ON, Allianz, Phillips, Posti, Sabre, Booking.com, UBS, BP, Vodafone and many more.
This is an inside track with limited enrollment, and during training you’ll learn with other smart people, support and be supported by peers—the next generation of tech thinkers and doers.
How to apply:
- Our online application is simple and fast. You can complete the initial application form here.
- If your application is accepted, we’ll talk to you in more depth about skills you want to learn, the certifications you want, and your career goals. We require good communication skills in German/Polish and English (B2 or above / Native level).
- If successful the next step in the process will be to complete our online assessment. We are looking for graduates from both tech and non-tech backgrounds. However, this assessment does ask foundational questions in software development and testing. We will provide you with a study guide in advance of this stage, so you can prepare and understand more about the level of knowledge required.
Who we're looking for?
Good base level understanding of:
- Databases and topics such as primary keys and data definition commands
Infosys Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages