Senior Project Manager
14k - 21k PLN net / mth (B2B)
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be able to deliver a few projects (software products created from scratch) within a year!
- Your next project could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You’ll be working with clients from all around the world and from various backgrounds, both business- and consumer-oriented,
- You will gain wide experience in a multitude of industries, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- You will own your work and decide on the projects’ direction.
- Simultaneously executing 2–3 projects within a set scope, schedule and budget,
- Managing our project teams (Developers, Designers, QAs),
- Working closely with our clients throughout the project lifecycle and advising them on the best possible solutions in terms of scalability, development management, tool selection, etc.
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables,
- Supporting our Product Managers and Sales Team during workshops on the client acquisition phase,
- Working on internal processes to continuously improving our Project Management services,
- Mentoring and taking a part in knowledge sharing as a Senior Specialist in the PM Team.
Who we're looking for?
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager in the IT industry,
- Broad knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban),
- Experience in building complex web and mobile applications from scratch,
- Proven track record in managing remote product development teams and working directly with your clients (preferably diverse clients: startups, SMEs, corporations)
- Ability to understand the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications allowing for seamless communication with the product team,
- Excellent ability to manage priorities and risks on project level,
- Knowledge of project management tools (Jira),
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes,
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (C1+) – we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Experience in mentoring less experienced team members,
- Experience in working on the ideation phase of product development,
- PMP, P2M, PMI-ACP, AgilePM or other certificates,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Business-related courses.
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- 10 days
First call (HR)
PM interview (team members)
Final Interview (team leader)