*instinctools has a great and worthy opportunity for a skilled Senior Business Analyst who wants to make value for both clients and company businesses.
*instinctools is a European IT digital consulting & delivery company that is at the stage of active growth and step changes. Today we are more than 350 professionals. Together we craft the team that is the center of unique IT culture. Our core value is the focus on personal employee environments, so anyone is comfortable and motivated to reveal its full potential for common success.identification and clarification of requirements;
Our client is an innovative company with a large crypto currency ecosystem, which includes marketplaces, crowdfunding platform, payment and exchange services.
The client’s business is rapidly growing and has a global presence, including spots in Europe, South America, Middle East.
Today the client’s portfolio combines dozens of hi-tech products with a user-base from more than 120 countries. The client is Russian speaking, the product is international (English).
- identification and clarification of requirements;
- prioritization of requirements to ensure that the team works primarily on more significant functions;
- interaction with stakeholders, identifying their needs and working with expectations
- having a holistic view on the system as a whole, understanding business goals / needs and plans
- highlighting risks and dependencies that may affect delivery and timelines
- functional decomposition
- backlog management
Who we're looking for?
- knowledge of techniques and approaches for tasks prioritization
- experience in writing user stories
- experience in using UML
- ability to build efficiently work with the product owner
- ability to work in a changing environment
- ability to defend own decisions, proactively offer solutions to both business and teams
- minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar role in IT sphere;
- experience in the fintech domain is required;
- fluent English, both verbal and written;
Be able to:
- to work with the flow of information in a changing information space;
- to respond promptly to the development of new business ideas;