ClearScale LLC (headquarters: San Francisco, CA, USA) - AWS Premier Consulting Partner, has been offering a full range of professional cloud computing services for more than 10 years, including architecture design, DevOps automation, refactoring and cloud-native application development, integration, migration and support using the best advanced technologies.
Our team of 100 + certified architects, engineers and developers has a serious experience of successful projects.
We help large Fortune 500 companies, midsize businesses and Silicon Valley startups successfully implement ambitious and complex cloud projects to become industry leaders.
Due to the growing new needs in the company, we are looking for new Frontend developer who like to find solutions to interesting problems and to participate in various AWS-hosted development projects. Implementation will employ the stack based on Java/Spring. Application architecture will be designed using a variety of AWS services and SDKs.
The Development application division has a flat organizational structure in which developers collaborate in project teams. We work 100% remotely from various cities and countries. We trust each other, so do not take screenshots of the screen, do not look through webcams and do not track printing on the keyboard, as many others do. The professional reputation of engineers and developers in our community is of the highest value.
About the role
ClearScale is looking for a seasoned (senior-level expected) Frontend, Developer to participate in an AWS-hosted SaaS platform development project.
Implementation will employ the stack based on React/Vue HTML5/Bootstrap with Java/Kotlin backend. Application architecture will be designed using a variety of AWS services and SDKs.
You will become part of a mid-sized distributed engineering team that is responsible for preparing infrastructure, designing application architecture, implementing and stabilizing program code, running load tests, optimizing performance, and providing operational support.
- Implement and maintain frontend applications for AWS-hosted multi-tenant SaaS platform, analyze requirements and figure out implementation solution and tooling
- Work on UI mockups, review and clarify functional stuff. Suggest best/practical UX. Collaborate with UI design team
- Write and document program code, collaborate with QA team on code stabilization
- Examine code performance and advise necessary infrastructure and design changes
- Collaborate with team lead, in-house and external development and analytical teams
- Take an active part in delivery/sprint planning procedures, estimate task duration and ETAs.
- This position will report to TL, Director of Development and PMs.
Who we're looking for?
Required skills and experience
- ClearScale expects successful candidate to have most of the following qualifications and skills (not necessary all have to be presented):
- We are looking for a candidate with 7+ years hands on experience (at least 3-4 years in React) as frontend/senior frontend developer’s role with focus to custom software development projects
- Hand-on experience designing modern, interactive and cross-browser layouts for complex web applications, using React/Vue frameworks
- Practical experience building adaptive and responsive web apps, and web apps for mobile devices
- Expert level in HTML/CSS/XML/JS and TypeScript
- Fundamental understanding of usability principles, how interface building guidelines work and how to deal with UI kits
- Knowing how to work with wireframing tools (e.g., InVision, Figma)
- Strong self-management and self-organizational skills working in a remote environment
- Experience with Configuration/Content Management System of multi-tenant SaaS platform
- Ability to carry on English communication in emails and chats with customers. Ideal candidate has fluent English to maintain technical calls with the US teammates
- Understanding of fundamental software development lifecycle stages (e.g. requirements, design, development, testing, delivery) and processes
- Successful candidates should demonstrate any of the following (not all required at the same time):
- Certain background working with Design Systems
- Participation in UI Kit design projects
- Working with unclear requirements and focus on delivery
You’ll be a great fit if
- You are able to be collaborative, adaptive, flexible and have a strong leadership and communication skills
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
- Language courses
- Sign up bonus