ClearScale LLC (headquarters: San Francisco, CA, USA) - AWS Premier Consulting Partner, has been offering a full range of professional cloud computing services for more than 10 years, including architecture design, DevOps automation, refactoring and cloud-native application development, integration, migration and support using the best advanced technologies.
Our team of 100 + certified architects, engineers and developers has a serious experience of successful projects. We help large Fortune 500 companies, midsize businesses and Silicon Valley startups successfully implement ambitious and complex cloud projects to become industry leaders.
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience with Big Data, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure, Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps and more.
The Development application division has a flat organizational structure in which developers collaborate in project teams. We work 100% remotely from various cities and countries. We trust each other, so do not take screenshots of the screen, do not look through webcams and do not track printing on the keyboard, as many others do. The professional reputation of engineers and developers in our community is of the highest value.
ClearScale is looking for a SDET Engineer to participate in a large-scale product development project related to multi-tenant SaaS fintech platform with over 500 tenants. You will become a member of a large engineering team that is responsible for architecture, feature implementation and infrastructure support of the backend and frontend applications.
- In collaboration with the customer’s QA team, adapt the existing testing methodology and tools to the new environment
- Work in a team of QA engineers who creates and maintain a fully automated test suite for the parts of the application that undergo a complete rebuild
- Improve existing test automation along with new features
- Guide performance testing efforts for the newly-built code
- Communicate with the client on project-related issues
- Tight collaboration with in-house engineering team and US-based customer representatives
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 years experience building end-to-end automated test suites for large applications
- Experience working as QA engineer in web application development projects, functional and UI testing
- Hands-on experience with TestRail and Selenium
- Basic knowledge of automated functional testing tools: FitNesse, Cucumber
- Good understanding of cross-browser testing (IE, Edge, Safari, Chrome), be familiar with test tools like BrowserStack
- Strong self-management skills
- English B1+ (there will be technical calls with US-based team)
- Nice to have:
- Fundamental understanding of BDD and real hands-on experience with some unit tests framework like Cucumber
- Familiarity of HOCON (typesafe config)
- Solid understanding of CI/CD paradigm
- Hands on Java coding skills
- Language courses
- Sign up bonus
- Adaptation tips