Role in Access Management Internal Operations, focuses on Bank's security in relation to employee's accesses managed by internal (in-house developed) platforms. Main tasks and projects will focus on governance over the platforms stability and will consist of: participation in platform's functional testing, disaster recovery events, problem detection, process optimization and automation, regulatory driven error prevention, reporting and analytics, creating and maintenance of documentation.
Projects will primarily focus on legacy platforms, elimination of gaps and cleanup activities preparing for decommissioning of access resources (such as applications) with related dependencies (Active Directory, Unix).
Access Management Internal team is part of Identity and Access Management global organization with over 450 people across the globe including over 100 staff in Poland. One part of Access Management Team provides Support services (largely outsourced to Vendor) and second part is Operations (governance oriented tasks and projects). Entire team has footprint in every region. Core governance team is mainly located in Wroclaw (Poland) with size of 5 Perm employees with previous experience in Support services, supported platform and are open to share their knowledge.
Root cause analysis and data reconciliation across systems;
- Identifying process gaps and wastes (i.e. manual work);
- Implementation of solutions to mitigate regulatory risks;
- Automation of manual processes;
- Testing of platform's functionality;
- Participation in Disaster Recovery events
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years of working in IT with track record of high performance in a service orientated environment
- Reporting and analytics experience with SQL on Oracle / MSSQL DB (writing queries or modification of existing) or basic scripting skills in PowerShell / C# /.NET /Bash
- Quick learning and knowledge searching abilities
- English B2
- Good understanding of Access Management concepts and principles
- Project Management methodologies
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework or equivalent for IT Service Management
- Experience in DevOps or Application functional testing
- Understanding of major system communication protocols (HTTP, FTP, ...)
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure