Senior IT Business Manager
What duties will help you grow?
- Directly manage a team of senior technical experts (Developers, Architects or Engineers), team utilization and cross-capability development, including forecasting and financial modelling.
- Drive recruitment effort, define and execute growth plans by recruiting top market talents, responding to Capgemini Group demand from across the globe.
- Effectively manage assignment turnover using your global networking, upsell skills with support from Resource Management.
- Perform formal personal development planning and individual team and process performance management.
- Ensure awareness, involvement, and support from the key stakeholders by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication.
- Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new projects.
- Support HR processes (promotions and pay increases)
What your development path can look like?
- This role offers challenges across a wide variety of responsibilities, including the opportunity to influence the future direction of the team and technologies used across the business, building business relationships globally with customers and internal stakeholders, through to offer development and sales support processes.
Who we're looking for?
- 10 years of experience in IT sector and a minimum of 5 years in people/business management roles.
- Proven management background with experience in leadership of consulting teams of diverse skills, combined with proven technical capabilities.
- Ability to take responsibility and independently deliver results on both departmental and business projects.
- Experience in project consulting, delivery and client facing presentations.
- Understand and contribute to solutions created by the team from design, through to execution level, with support from Enterprise Architects and other capabilities.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in any of the following areas including Cloud, End User Services, Service Integration, ServiceNow, Artificial Intelligence, Infra Software Development, Automation, Digital Adoption - would be a huge advantage.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages