Luxoft has been engaged by a leading Financial Services organisation to provide Murex implementation services on a critical programme. The high level project objectives are to establish a French trading entity for the European sales business.
We require an experienced Murex GOM/Back Office consultant with broad exposure to financial markets. You will be working in a high performing team of Luxoft and Client staff.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Back Office and ensure that all functionality of the product are installed and leveraged to its best capability
- Technical Analysis of changes, solution design, development/configuration and unit testing of accounting rules.
- Define the systems and data requirements and validate the systems design and processes from functional and technical aspects
- End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team.
- Participate actively in discussions with business, understand their needs and transform them into change or project initiatives
- Creation of test plan, test cases, execution of system testing
- Contribute to the User Training activities, through one-to-one discussion, preparation of user training guides & presentations
- Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs/issues
- Ensure technical and functional hand over of the project and changes to the relevant teams
- Assist in developing business and operational processes and to participate in developing system training artefacts when required
Who we're looking for?
- Experience working in the financial industry with relevant experience in business analysis and project implementation.
- Experience in managing and delivery of trading platforms for Treasury products on a global scale, integrated within the organizations treasury product systems.
- Background in the following business areas: Finance & Account rule creation.
- Strong team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Strong problem solver who can question and understand proposed solutions and business drivers.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of treasury products and experience in back office projects.
- Good knowledge of the different post-trade interactions between the various actors of capital markets including service providers
- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations, MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
Murex FO or Integration, General Murex all-round skills