Mid/Senior .NET Fullstack Developer
150 - 200 PLN net / hr (B2B)
- Our client is a fintech business finance lender with offices in London and Manchester. Thus, this is a fully remote position.
- You'll be working on online platform that enables businesses to access a range of flexible finance solutions — quickly and easily.
- This smart technology is backed by help from real people so business owners can save time and focus on growing their business.
- Core platform is built in .NET, C# WebAPI and ReactJS.
- There is also a strong DevOps culture and believe CI/CD and testing are the only ways to innovate at scale; deployments should take minutes, not hours!
- You’ll be working on our client's core platform and develop new services serverless first
- You'll design and create new backend features to offer new functionality to the product
- You'' participate in CI/CD process alongside with the team
- Remote working (UK, Poland, Russia)
- Fantastic Stock Options
- 4% Company Pension
- 25 days holiday + birthday off
- Private health insurance
- 50% off Virgin Active Gyms
- Training budget
- Team socialsFree Kindle with unlimited ebooks
- Team socials
Who we're looking for?
- Very good verbal and written communication in English
- 4+ years of experience working with backend technologies, including C#
- 1+ years of experience working with a modern frontend technology
- Strong Domain Driven Design experience and CQRS experience
- Unit / Integration / Acceptance / Regression testing experience for back-end
- Good understanding of PaaS, ideally Azure
- 2+ years experience with commercial Azure experience
How we manage our projects?
How we code?
How we test?
Flexible working hours
Online programming test - Coderbyte (2 hours)
Pair programming exercise + architecture discussion (1h 45 minutes)
Final interview (Ask us anything, values alignment) (2 hours)