In your role as Business Expert you will be part of a dedicated team of Trade Finance professionals which acts as primary interface between the Trade Finance business units (Sales and Processing Centers) and Compliance by supporting and advising on a rage of Trade Finance Compliance matters such as sanctions & embargoes and trade based money laundering. You will also support in defining and streamlining the global Trade Finance Compliance standard by designing business procedures and supporting the development of trade control IT systems in close collaboration with stakeholders and thereby take considerable influence over Trade Finance processes globally.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
In the current situation we are not travelling.
- You are involved in the development, maintenance and improvement of the global Trade Finance Compliance standards which comprises the following tasks:
- As a Business Expert you are responsible for translation of Compliance requirements into business procedures thereby acting as a link between Trade Finance Sales or Processing Centers and the Compliance Units.
- You are part of the center of competence for Trade Finance Compliance topics globally.
- You are supporting the development and streamlining of our Trade Finance processes and systems by providing the Business Compliance standards for the Trade Finance products.
- You will act as a 2nd level support for Trade Finance Sales and Processing Centers for all complex Trade Finance Compliance topics that require an in-depth analysis and risk assessment. You will also take business decision in the scope of given competencies.
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of the functioning of Export- and Import Letters of Credit including financings, Export- and Import collections. This includes knowledge of the associated risks and requirements.
- Basic knowledge of other TF products and new technologies is desirable.
- Knowledge of financial crime risks (e.g. sanctions & embargoes, money laundering) and respective regulations relevant to Trade Finance.
- Practical experience in a Trade Operations unit or Trade Finance Compliance unit is highly appreciated.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or interest in learning about upcoming trends in Trade Finance (.e.g. blockchain, digital documents)
- Experience with tools used for processing trade finance transactions and perform due diligence tasks (e.g. Codoka, IBS, Trade AI).
- Basic knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking