The project manages IT teams for all businesses operating in EMEA in alignment with country priorities. We ensure consistent IT delivery across all locations and drive cross-divisional initiatives in addition to defining and driving regulatory agenda and managing regulatory IT programs across the division.
We are looking for an experienced senior project manager to manage critical regulatory project across the international locations. The person will be part of the Regulatory Programs & Portfolio Management team. The role is based in Wroclaw, Poland.
The department is a very international with teams across EMEA and India. The role is based in Wroclaw as part of the Regulatory Programs & Portfolio Management team, with team members in Wroclaw and Zürich. We are covering a broad range of capabilities including project management services, technical project management, PMO services, Business and Financial Management. The team consists of 12 people (10 Wroclaw / 2 Zürich) at this time. Team members are quite diverse and come from different countries. Everyone works closely with each other and share knowledge across areas of expertise.
The candidate will be driving regulatory or other cross EMEA projects that are subject to high pressure from time and budget perspective. Very often, the PM will have to find solutions and drive them with minimum supervision.
Short deadlines and many responsibilities can be quite challenging. If a person is able to work under pressure, it is a great environment for development, networking and learning. The candidate has to be flexible when it comes to working time as stakeholders can be in various time zones. However, the person should see it as an opportunity to work in diverse and international group of people.
Who we're looking for?
- Successful track record of working as IT project manager in a regulatory environment with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Experience in working in an international environment and with numerous stakeholders.
- Strong English skills required (written and spoken).
- Experience in gathering detailed information and consolidating/summarizing for status reporting on senior management level.
- Positive and problem solving attitude and issue resolution resilience
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Flexible and proactive work style
- Good organizational skills
- PMI or any kind of PM/Agile certification
- Independent working style, self-starter and proven problem solving ability