You'll be joining our Software Developing and Engineering team providing platform integration, automation, and engineering expertise for the global platforms.
About the Job
- Challenging and exciting position as a Software Engineer within our multi-year Multibanking project,
- End to end responsibility for new development projects with high relevance, visibility and priority for our clients,
- Responsibility for high-quality assurance by actively supporting the test phase,
- Responsibility for maintenance of existing software and service infrastructure with additional responsibility for 3rd level client support for specific applications,
- Opportunity to specify, redesign and replace existing software/systems and proactively influence the architecture and the design of our products and services,
- Possibility to act as coach and sparring partner within the team for complex issues,
- Opportunity to be part of a creative and international team in a highly dynamic service-oriented environment,
- Possibility to meet with the team personally once circumstances allow,
- You will be among the first to build a new virtual team from the scratch.
About the Client
FIDES is based in the heart of Zurich, Switzerland, and is looking forward to grow its highly skilled and motivated team with partners.
FIDES centralizes and simplifies multi-bank connectivity and transaction communications – globally. They provide their customers a user-friendly web-based GUI to access all their bank different accounts globally. With connectivity to more than 10,000 banks across 170+ countries, and enables communication via any format with the largest banking network in the world so our customers can achieve 100% connectivity and thus we are providing the broadest geographic reach to banks across the globe.
- Development and support of new and existing applications,
- Participation in architectural design and development,
- Performing of code reviews,
- Taking part in the estimation and planning process,
- Participation in requirement analysis.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a software development role with project experience; ideally in a financial institution,
- Experience with Java8+, Hibernate, JUnit, Java Servlets, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Core, SQL,
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English communication skills,
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment,
- Ability to communicate clearly, stand up for own ideas and engage in a technical discussion to find the best solution approach,
- Commitment to join a virtual team across locations.
- A university degree, or equivalent education is a plus; preferably in computer science,
- German language will be also a plus.
- Front End Full Stack Software Development React
- Knowledge of AngularJS framework