Our client is one of the top 5 technology companies in the World. The main projects are in 5G / 4G / LTE / VoIP, SIP / telco areas with products being deployed in Azure cloud.
We are responsible for the end-to-end product delivery life-cycle including analysis, architecture, design, development, testing, production deployments, and support.
Current org includes multiple teams with 50 FTE in total with plans to grow up to twice in the next few years.
Technologies & tools used: Azure Cloud, k8s, 5G/4G packet core technologies, VOIP / SIP, Git-Flow, various programming languages starting from Rust for new components, using also C/C++ for core components, Python for Test Infrastructure, and more. MS Office 360, Visio / Jira / GitLab / Confluence
Project / People / Process management, staffing, client-facing and relationship management, growing expertise, supporting local resource management, reporting to program / delivery senior management.
As part of the management team being responsible for end-to-end delivery, establishing an optimal working process, own the product / solution backlog on behalf of Product Management.
This is the long-term engagement. Depends on your skills we don't expect you to be pinned for 1 specific project only and expect you to grow in the direction of program management being also responsible in the future for program / SoW / contract / budget management.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 7 years of professional experience in software development projects and management
- 4+ years of experience in Project / Program management positions in the delivery
- Proven track record in complex projects with a global team
- People management experience for 20+ people
- Master's Degree in computer science, mathematics, or similar education
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical background (Experience on delivery positions - Developer / QA / PO / BA / DevOps )
- Verbal and written business communication skills
- English: C1 advanced
- Experience in Agile and understanding of how it's scaled
- Experience in any of the roles: Product Owner/Manager, Scrum Master, Team Leader in delivery
- Good understanding of the program financials and reporting
- Presentations skills
- Experience or at least understanding of cloud and multiservice software architecture, CI/CD best practices, Quality management best practices
- Telecommunication background or experience with 5G / 4G / 3G / LTE, VoIP / SIP systems
- Experience with С/C++, Python, Linux / network, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, GitLab
- Certified in PRINCE2 / PMP / IPMA / another PM Organization, Agile certified