LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
We are looking for talented people to work on the next generation of Software for ADAS (Advanced driver-assistance systems) functions and HAD (Highly automated Driving) on highways for cars with a major German OEM. The development of such functions includes not only the software running in the vehicle, but also the related tests, validation, tooling and software infrastructure to support the main development and confirm & verify the quality of the customer functions.
- Development of new features in C++ (e.g. path planning, sensor fusion, ADAS systems)
- Contribution to the software architecture (UML, Autosar) and clarification of requirements in cooperation with the client and the team
- Contribution to the software toolchain for CI/CD processes
- Utilization of common design patterns as well as the advantages of object-oriented programming
- Performing code analysis, algorithms and code optimization, refactoring of code
- Ensuring high quality of the embedded code by performing unit tests, simulation on real data (software in the loop) as well as simulation of the software on the target hardware (hardware in the loop)
- Mentoring & supporting team members
Who we're looking for?
- Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering or similar qualification
- 3+ years software development experience in international large-scale projects, preferably in the automotive domain
- C++ 11/14 knowledge, as well as a solid understanding of OOP and design
- Strong software debugging skills, understanding of performance optimization
- Experience in Linux-based OS
- Ability to follow test-driven development approach
- Very good understanding of the software development process, preferably in the automotive area
- Strong communication skills in English (writing & speaking) along with team spirit
- Knowledge of AI, Robotics, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or similar
- Experience in using Python
- Experience in using Bazel
- Experience in using AutoSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture) & ROS (Robot Operating System)
- Experience with gdb, gcc, memory&CPU profiling
- Experience in automotive (CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet)
- Experience in using multiple IDEs
- Practical knowledge of MISRA standard
- Enthusiasm for embedded systems & automotive and ideally petrol in your bloodstream
- PhD in a relevant field with international experience in industrial R&D projects