We are looking for talented people to work on the next generation of Software for ADAS (Advanced driver-assistance systems) functions and HAD (Highly automated Driving) on highways for cars with a major German OEM. The development of such functions includes not only the software running in the vehicle, but also the related tests, validation, tooling and software infrastructure to support the main development and confirm and verify the quality of the customer functions. You will be maintaining and implementing functionalities and algorithms in C++ .
- Development of new features in C/C++ (e.g. path planning, sensor fusion, ADAS systems);
- Contribution to the software architecture (UML, Autosar) and clarify requirements in cooperation with the client and the team;
- Utilization of common design patterns as well as the advantages of object-oriented programming; *Performance code analysis, optimize algorithms, refactor and optimize code;
- Development ofevelop robust and effective code and ensure high quality of the embedded code by performing unit tests, simulation on real data (software in the loop) as well as simulation of the software on the target hardware (hardware in the loop)
Who we're looking for?
C++, Python, ADAS, Robot Operating System (ROS), TDD methodologyNICE TO HAVE
- PhD in a relevant field with international experience in industrial R&D projects;
- experience in ROS;
- C++ 17;
- knowledge of AI, Robotics, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or similar.; - Knowledge of Bazel;
- Experience with gdb, gcc, memory&CPU profiling;
- Experience in automotive (CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet, Autosar);
- Experience in using multiple IDEs and operating systems;
- Knowledge of MISRA standard;
- Enthusiasm for embedded systems and automotive