Would you like to pursue your career in IT Security in the role of a Microsoft MIM/SCORCH Engineer?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a highly specialized and professional environment?
We are looking for a motivated system engineer who:
- designs and implements applications in the wide area of Authentication that interact with directory services, inventory and configuration management systems and electronic workflow
- is working with both technical and business stakeholders across the company, i.e. security architects, project leads, business analysts, testers and IT operations responsible
- transfers requirements into technical solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
- performs solution design and program scripting/coding as well as creating SW packages and configuration scripts
- performs problem analysis and is part of the supporting team when providing 3rd level support
- The team's goal is to engineer authentication solutions to all business areas globally. Team members are mainly located in Wroclaw, Krakow, London and Zurich. This includes the solutions "Directory Services" and "Credentials Management"
The Technical Specialist role is intended for applicants who will be maintaining and developing solutions delivered on the Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 (MIM) and System Center Orchestrator 2016/2019 platforms.
As a Technical Specialist you will be responsible for design / installation / configuration / operation & maintenance of the ecosystem supporting over 100,000 users.
The Technical Specialist specializing in SCORCH and MIM will have the ability to deliver on multiple complex and demanding requirements across a number of work streams to a high standard. The primary focus of the Technical Specialist will be to deliver on a number of agreed work items as part of a strategic program of works.
Who we're looking for?
- Advanced database design and Transact-SQL skills (3-5 years)
o SQL Stored Procedures
o Creation of SQL tables / views
o Linked SQL Server
- Advanced PowerShell automation experience (3-5 years)
- Advanced Active Directory experience (3-5 years)
- Advanced LDAP experience (3-5 years)
- Advanced C# / .NET experience (3-5 years)
- Strong ECMA 2.0 (File and Call Based Management Agents)
- General experience with MIMWAL Worfklow Libraries
- General experience with Representational State Transfer (REST API)
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019
- SQL Server 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2019
- 3-5 years of experience in an enterprise technical support / engineering environment with demonstrated knowledge of:
o FIM / MIM Portal
o FIM Synchronization Service
- Advanced knowledge of the Connector Space, Run Profiles, Metaverse
- 3-5 years of Microsoft System Center Orchestrator experience
- Authoring complex Orchestrator Runbooks
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Understanding business needs around identity management & resource management
- Understands current identity management processes & best practices and proactively identifies opportunities to automate additional functions within the bank
- Good documentation skills
- Happy to work as part of a team to deliver on strategic / tactical goals
- Experience with SoftwareIDM Identity Panel