You'll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products.
Members of this team work closely with traders, trade support and business development analysts. The systems are going through exciting business and technical evolutions.
- Java 8, Tomcat, Junit, Mockito, Spring ,Git, Maven, Linux, JIRA, GitLab
- Linux operating systems
- Bash scripting
- Python scripting
- Continuous integration tools (GitLab)
- Version control (GIT)
- Issue tracking systems (Jira)
- Knowledge of application servers (Apache, Tomcat) and relational databases (Oracle, Sybase)
You will develop and maintain a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products.
You will work closely with developers, trade support and business development analysts.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience, skills, talent and appetite to develop Java systems
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- Appetite to perform and receive peer reviews
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus
- a team player
- committed to high quality code & design
- someone who is technically excellent and can aspire and inspire others to our values and culture