Are you passionate about building robust and scalable core Java server systems?
Do you enjoy working with global teams and collaborating with multiple business stakeholder?
Are you motivated to deliver real business value? Are you analytically strong and highly motivated?
We’re looking for someone like you to help us:
- Help us evolve the architecture of a complex derivatives life cycling system
- Deliver on strategic initiatives to support the growth of our derivatives business
- Collaborate with global business and IT stakeholders, to understand business requirements
- Design and implement solutions, writing high quality, production-grade code
- Work across the full software development lifecycle, in an agile team, using automated testing
You'll be part of a high skilled team challenged to develop whole solutions in the derivatives trade booking and lifecycle space.
You'll also be working and engaging business analysts, developers, outsource vendor and end-users at appropriate stages in the project lifecycle
- self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a global team
- able to take ownership of complex requirements/issues and be responsible for their resolution
- highly organized and able to track multiple priorities
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience in a Java/Cloud Engineer role
- experience with other programming languages such as Python, etc
- knowledge of Kafka
- knowledge of Kubernetes, Serverless architecture
knowledge of web services, micro services, API, REST and RPC
have the ability to understand business needs
- have experience with complex data architectures and financial reference data
- a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
- excellent written and spoken English
- knowledgeable in Cloud services including Databases (Azure SQL, PostrgreSQL), Caching, Object and Block Storage, Scaling, Load Balancers, Networking etc.
- knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- banking experience, preferred in lifecycle and derivatives
- experience with migrating on premise applications to Microsoft Azure
- understands the design, architecture principles and best practices in Cloud along with Cloud health monitoring, capacity metering and billing