Ruby on Rails Developer
- Join iRonin’s tightly knit team of Ruby and full-stack experts to test constantly the limits of your skills, working on a complex and challenging platforms built with Ruby on Rails.
- Develop a complex business logic with a slick technical stack.
- Code for the quality using modern programming standards and best practices.
We're a Polish development agency providing high-quality IT solutions since 2011. Please submit your application to learn more about us, the way we work and our projects and how our company can help you to grow.
We are a remote organization but we have an office in Rzeszow, Poznań and Trójmiasto, we're also present in other Polish cities, mainly in Wrocław, Warszawa and Kraków. We offer benefits like premium health-care, accident insurance and sport program subscription, excellent life-work balance, friendly atmosphere and no workstation screenshots 😉
Who we're looking for?
- Mid or junior Ruby on Rails developer, who has some experience with Ruby and Rails applications and who wants to develop skills further by working with other expert polyglot programmers on a challenging project.
- A minimal understanding or hands-on practice with
Software Design Patterns,
Test Driven Development,
Service Oriented Architecture,
Secure development practices.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player, independent but can ask for help, and eager to help others.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in web development.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package