LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
For the steering of our development teams for the next generation of driver assistance and autonomous driving software we are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a sound of technical understanding.
You will work in a project management team that is responsible for 100+ people in a multilocation project.
You have to take care of the development teams that are composed crossfunctional and are developing in an agile way. Team leads for each team will support you in getting the necessary information out of the team and also getting needed impulses into the team.
As our teams develop complex and state-of-the-art technologies you have to be comfortable with new approaches and a constantly changing environment that are needed for further growth.
You are also a checkpoint for the customer to keep up communications and adjust the scope when needed. The Visions of the customer and of Luxoft have to be understood and put into practice within the teams.
Negotiate with client to understand and analyze scope, requirements, time, cost, benefits
- Develop plan incorporating resource, time, and scope of requirements
- Manage hiring\staffing process to set up team according to ramp up plan
- Establish and maintain communication plan
- Establish and maintain risk management plan
- Financial forecast and planning
- People management
- Meet delivery goals
- Provide metrics to management regarding health, costs, efforts, defects
- Cooperation with internal departments
- Coordinate technical issues resolution
- Planning, estimation, and task management
- Regular reporting and task reprioritization based on the Client’s request
- Provide regular project updates to management on project status including risk mitigation plan
- Manage stakeholder communication
Who we're looking for?
- You have 2+ years' experience in leading 20+ employee project teams
- You lead by example, are proactive with a hands on mentality where your actions are needed
- You are well organized and able to delegate efficiently
- You own the things that are within your responsibility
- You are a strong communicator in English and can convey results to your team & to customer
- You are passionate about agile working methodologies and open for new technologies
- You are able to have a chat in German, ideally more
- You are aware of technologies like machine learning, Deep learning and autonomous driving
- You have a coding background and you're familiar with various programming / scripting languages