Fullstack Java Developer (banking)
Help us create a new banking platform free of legacy constraints.
You will join the team working on a new banking platform and convenient, reliable and fair financial services to consumers and to small and medium sized businesses. If you have a good knowledge of integration architectures/patterns and strong experience in application development, perhaps you are the person we are looking for! We will appreciate your experience in Java stack technologies, Microservices, REST, JSON, Maven / Graddle, and Spring framework tools. Check other requirements and apply if you meet them!
- Sigma IT Poland is a division within Sigma AB Group – IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our Wroclaw office in 2017 and now we are a 75+ crew.
- We have the opportunity to cooperate with world-renowned brands, also from Scandinavia, USA, UK, and Australia. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competences than in numbers.
- If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
- We are looking for Fullstack Java Developer who will join our new team in Poland. Our client from Sweden is building a new banking platform free from legacy constraints. New capabilities will be introduced in microservice architecture in a decoupled manner with the aim of a plug and play approach (minimal/no integration effort).
Who we're looking for?
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- 6 years of strong hands on experience in application development.
- Relevant experience in Java stack technologies, Microservices, REST, JSON, Maven/Graddle, and Spring framework tools such as SpringBoot, SpringData and SpringCloud
- Experience in developing applications for event-based architectures using Apache/Confluent Kafka
- Experience with Front end technologies ReactJs/AngularJs, JQuery, HTML / CSS
- Experience in developing with agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline and Git branching strategy
- Working experience on cloud infrastructure( AWS) & Kubernetes/Docker is an added advantage
- Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Preferably having working experience in Banking & Finance domain
- AWS certification ( like AWS Certified Developer)
- Knowledge in understanding different authentication and authorization flows and protocols, including but not limited to different type of API Authentication and authorization, ABAC, RBAC and other type of web authentication protocols.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages