In this role, you will be responsible for delivering technical consultancy, business analysis and issues support in all technical areas of product delivery lifecycle from activation to BAU support.
- We are looking for a System Engineer - Manufacturing Execution.
- In this role, you will be responsible for delivering technical consultancy, business analysis and issues support in all technical areas of product delivery lifecycle from activation to BAU support.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for System Engineer - Manufacturing Execution with these required skills to achieve our goal;
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing applications e.g. MES, Historian, OEE with subject matter expertise in manufacturing systems. Partnering with in-house and external Support & Delivery teams throughout the product delivery lifecycle from activation to BAU release management"
- Fluent application and improvement of DevOps model, team tools and processes. Ownership of resolution/delivery of larger product backlog topics/features (operational and delivery), including assessment and proposal of technical solutions. Coordination with the team on provisioning of technical support for incidents and problems, as well as data or configuration changes as required.
- Consulting and solving moderately complex issues (in Operations and Delivery)
- Leading individual workstreams, and coordination of x-streams (with guidance) among DevOps subgroups, other GSK teams, external vendors
- Basic partnering with business users, in-house and external teams
- Ability to perform basic administrative tasks on Windows Server, Experience in server-based applications (on Windows Server) installation process (visual wizard-based installation, following the technical instruction, understanding XML file contents);
- Ability to interact with Oracle Database: Basic knowledge on how MS RemoteApp functions (or Citrix XenApp equivalent)
- ITIL certificates, SCRUM and other agile methodologies, Project Management,
- Awareness and exposure to networking concepts
- Understanding of application system architecture
- developed problem-solving skills,
- Exposure to GxP relevant processes and documentation
- 3-5 years in IT roles like:
- technical support, development
- IT project management
- IT systems consulting and business analysis
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages