About the client: Our client is a UK subsidiary of a global financial house working in multiple markets and asset classes.
About the project: We are looking to expand our team with a Senior Network Engieer. Successful candidate will help our client with BAU and Project activities, working as Senior Network Engieer in cooperation with Application Technology & Infrastructure teams to build and support complex network infrastructure in a large organization. Implementing best technology and service practices to achieve high availability and performance of related business applications.
About our team: Rapidly expanding group in Kyiv developing and supporting a range of client projects.
About working environment: Our team primary location is Kiev, working remotely in client environment. Currently the team operates fully in WFH mode.
System Operation and Maintenance of a wide range of network equipment;
To take ownership of network related incidents and troubleshoot from first alert to resolution, to have good customer facing skills when liaising with users, to co-operate with other team members and other internal teams, to liaise and take charge of vendors for incident resolution;
Maintaining and where necessary creating a full set of comprehensive network data diagrams and documentation;
Assist with the support and maintenance of the all Network Team duties;
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years Cisco Networking (Routing and Switching) experience
- Cisco CCNP/CCVP or above certification
- Layer 3 Path Control
- IPv4 redistribution
- EIGRP based solutions
- OSPF based solutions
- BGP based solutions
- Layer 2 switching
- High availability
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills;
- Excellent Written and Oral Communications Skills
- Good team player
- Good at multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving Techniques.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and Delivery Focus
- Ability to use own initiative and manage own work effectively
- Positive professional attitude
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Flexible, assertive, reliable, pro-active and motivated team player
- Conscientious, methodical and logical approach to work
- Investment Bank or similar organization experience
- Knowledge of Checkpoint firewalls (Checkpoint hardware running GAIA)