At Miinto you will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. We’re looking for an experienced IT enthusiast with wide knowledge and a “can do” attitude to join us as our new Machine Learning Engineer.
Why Miinto? We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What to expect from us
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 countries around the world!
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Vibrant, humorous and easy-going atmosphere with occasional social events
- Lovely office at our office in Warsaw
- Flexibility to work from home office and manage your own time in order to maximise your performance
- Competitive salary as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business, with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
What you'll do
- Scout and innovate with Machine/Deep Learning technologies that create a business value in ecommerce sector
- Leverage MLOps in a Google Cloud Platform Environment for learning pipelines, models deployment and solution optimization
- Work with Production Engineers to deliver a stable, secure and reliable eco-system
- Work with your Product Owners to refine, design and implement business case improvements
- Help us design and build the next level of our data usage
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
Who we're looking for?
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years of proven working experience as a Machine Learning Engineer
- Experience of using at least one of the programming languages: PHP, GO or JAVA
- Willingness to learn PHP/GO
- Familiar with AutoML
- A good understanding of data modeling concepts
- Versed in a chosen statistical method (e.g. Support Vector Machines (SVM), Recurring Neural Network (RNN), LSTM, Random Forest, K Nearest Neighbour, Sarima or similar)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
- A great team player that believes that we are better together
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages