Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you a customer-focused team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take an opportunity to drive your career? We are looking for someone like that who can help us.
- Be responsible for the global implementation of Managed File Transfers (MFT) configurations on all supported platforms (Solaris, AIX, z/OS, Windows Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux). You will provide configuration related support for MFT file transfers definitions and accompanies the customers through the different test cycles.
- Drive the entire File Transfer and Middleware platforms, in-line with the bank's global operations strategy.
- Work with data within our Splunk repositories to deliver real-time telemetry dashboards to pro-actively anticipate issues within our platforms.
- You will be part of the File Transfer Co-ordination team, based in Poland. However, the role will require you to work with the wider global team to deliver the telemetry dashboards.
- The File Transfer team is part of the global Middleware function, providing additional services across Web, Enterprise Messaging and Document Management platforms.
- The goal of the File Transfer team is to provide timely implementation of user requests for MFT configurations and excellent user experience.
Who we're looking for?
- Must have at least 3 to 5+ years experience and knowledge of the following technologies:
- A university degree in computer science, management information systems or professional certifications or equivalent work experience in an Information Technology field.
- Experience with File Transfers and/or other File Transfer solutions.
- Strong in Solaris 10, RHEL 6.x+, Windows Server
- A good understanding of infrastructure principles and system inter-dependencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills