You'll be working in the Group Treasury as part of the Group Treasury Technology division in Poland. Our team of managers, engineers and analysts is responsible for delivering liquidity monitoring solutions to our stakeholders. As a PowerBI specialist in the team, you'll play an important role in maintaining the outgoing application and designing and building a new one!
It is an exciting time to be a part of our team based in Singapore, Zurich and Poland as we embark on a journey to build a new business critical application. Our culture centers around collaboration, transparency, accountability and quality.
We're looking for someone like who can:
- be the lead engineer / architect to design PowerBI services for a large global organization
- engineer and document the configuration of PowerBI for a large multi-geo environment
- design and document business use-cases and applicable service policies for end-users and for teams building applications
- design, engineer and test migration solutions for PowerBI including OnPrem to Cloud migrations
- engineer automated solutions, service governance and reporting
- provide escalation support to manage incidents from analysis to resolution
- work in different roles across the solution lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, integration, development, testing, support, etc)
Ingesting data from a variety of data sources and performing required transformations using Power Query and Data Flows.
Designing and implementing business intelligence technical solutions.
ETL, data integration and data migration design and implementation.
Data modelling capabilities including designing effective BI data models
Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology.
Engages with the client to identify new insights to bring value to the business.
Utilizing the navigation features in Power BI (e.g., bookmarks, drill through) to guide readers through a compelling data-driven story.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years hands on experience with business intelligence and analytics tools, specifically PowerBI, data modelling, data staging, and data extraction processes
- Experience and demonstrated competencies with multi-dimensional design, star schemas, facts and dimensions.
- Expertise in logical and physical data warehouse database design.
- Experience and demonstrated competencies in ETL development techniques.
- Experience in data warehouse performance optimization.
- Comprehensive understanding of data management best practices including demonstrated experience with data profiling, sourcing, and cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching.
- Experience working in Investment Banking / Treasury a significant advantage
- Business intelligence and analytics certification an advantage
- Experience with Azure cloud based environments an advantage