DeveloPress is a leading WordPress development company based in Lublin, Poland. We serve clients all over the world. We specialize in developing and designing scalable websites with personalized and user-friendly features. Our team handles everything from simple landing pages, through dedicated plugins, theme customization, to launching big portals. Our refreshing way of working brings the best possible results for our clients and joy from work to our team members.
We're looking for a web developer with experience in developing custom solutions. As a WordPress developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and custom plugins. If you want to work on exciting WordPress projects, send over your resume, and let’s talk!
- WordPress Developer responsibilities:
- Converting designs into responsive websites
- Adjusting WordPress functionalities to projects requirements
- Developing and maintaining WordPress themes
- Developing and maintaining WordPress plugins
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Developing and implementing new features and functionalities
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- WordPress Developer requirements:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome inspector, Firebug, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS and its ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working websites
- Understanding of hooks and filters in WordPress
You can work in our office in Lublin or remotely. It's up to you!