Description of the cluster:
- The Cluster Post Trading aims to secure and expand client franchise through high quality settlement (post trade) processes.
- Maintain and optimize confirmations generation, dispatch and matching processes for trading related products (Derivatives, FX and MM products)
- Maintain and optimize settlement & payment processes for trading related products (Derivatives, FX and MM Products)
- Generate nostro/cash bookings for Trading-related products (Derivatives, FX and MM products)
- Reconciliations (FOBO / FOFO / NOSTRO / Depot / Dummy Accounts / etc.) for trading and brokerage related products
- Regulatory transaction reporting (excluding Depotstatistik) for trading and brokerage related products.
- As an Application Supporter you will carry out and take responsibility for the tasks and activities relating to the operation of applications in production in Commerzbank with the following goals
- Ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLA) are adhered to
- Optimise operation in production
- Implement changes in accordance with requirements
Your main tasks are:
- As an application supporter you are responsible for stable operations of the applications within your scope.
- In close cooperation with the development team, the software vendor, and the customers (primarily internal customers) you will be managing and maintaining the applications.
- You will also be responsible for the underyling infrastructure (operating systems, databases, middleware, and connectivity). For those you will be supportet by infrastructure specialists from other teams.
- You will furthermore liase with other application support teams for issues related to upstream or downstream deliveries, as well as Exchanges for external deliveries.
- This job requires the participation in on-call rotas 24/7 as well as early and late shift on-site support. Working days will be the TARGET2 trading days. Weekend work from time to time is necessary for release activities.
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of Windows Server (experience in Unix will be a plus)
- Good knowledge of MS-SQL, Oracle, SQL (statements, stored procedures)
- Experience in HPSM, SQL-Developer, MS Office, Notepad++ (or similar), WinSCP (or similar)
- Experience in Unix Scripting
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
Nice to have:
- Experience in Jira, Confuence and TFS
- Knowledge of financial services markets and concepts around different types of securities (stocks, bonds, derivatives, FX, etc.)
- Experience of reco process
- Foreign language skills:
Flexible working hours
7 - 19
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking